Menu

SIM deleted my ICQ-Userlist

2006-03-19
2013-06-03
  • CrasherAtweb

CrasherAtweb - 2006-03-19

Hi!

I normaly use SIM to chat with my friends, but today I wanted to use the ICQ-Client, because I wanted to play with a friend one of the ICQ-Games, but when I started the ICQ-Client it couldn't fount any of my Contacts on the server. My contact are complete in SIM but can not be found by an other messenger on the server. Can somebody tell me how I get my contact list back to the ICQ-server please? I'm using SIM 0.9.3 with Windows XP Pro SP2.

• Loooserhm

Loooserhm - 2006-05-05

Hallo ich habe mir heute SIM 0.9.3 installiert. Als ich danach noch mal den ICQ-Messenger startete, waren alle meine Kontakte weg. Für eine Lösung wäre ich und andere Betroffene dankbar. Mein System ist XP-Pro + SP2. Danke im voraus. Gruß Loooserhm
      Hello I installed itself today SIM 0.9.3. When I started thereafter once again the ICQ Messenger, all were my contacts away. For a solution I and other concerning would be grateful. My system is XP-pro + SP2. Thanks in advance. Greeting Loooserhm

• Alexander zowers Petrov

Yes, it is a known bug in both sim-icq and sim-im.
        sim-icq is dead, use sim-im, where this bug (and tons of other) is fixed.

http://sim-im.org/