Menu

Calendar not working

htrimboli
2006-12-24
2013-04-11
  • htrimboli

htrimboli - 2006-12-24

I have just installed Evolution on my Windows XP laptop.  All is working great, except the calendar.  When I click on the calendar icon, the program crashes.  I tried launching the installer and clicking "repair" with no luck, so I uninstalled the program and downloaded the .exe file again.  Same problem.  Any suggestions?

• Ben Jordan

Ben Jordan - 2007-01-22

I am having similar problems and am starting to debug.  Can you please post details on your OS, computer, etc.  I'll post any progress I make here.

• Ben Jordan

Ben Jordan - 2007-01-25

To begin with, I have disabled all calendar related plug-ins.  This includes: Itip Formatter, Groupwise Account Setup, Exchange Operations, Calendar Publishing, Hula Account Setup, Weather Calendars, HTTP Calendars, and CalDAV Sources (I excluded Local Calendars, and this is my first test).  While not rigourous in regard to testing procedure, I will be going through my daily motions, during which I experienced much trouble.  After I am satisfied with the behaviour, I'll add back in another plugin, until the problem returns.  I'll continue to report my results here.  Note: I have been running for 2 days without a problem after doing the above.  

Question to Evolution Wiki Folks:  Should this type of stuff be put on go-evolution?

• Gesta

Gesta - 2007-01-28

I found out, if I set start of day to 00:00, and end of day to 00:00 in options, the calendar crash the evolution to desktop.