Menu

required _score not working?

Help
2007-10-03
2013-04-15
  • Aaron Barker

Aaron Barker - 2007-10-03

I've changed my required score to 4.1 in /etc/spamassasin/local.cf and the required score in the header says 6.3.  I've also tried to do an override by changing my startup cmd to c:\SpamAssassin\spamd.exe --cf='required_score 4.1' --round-robin w/o any luck.

Any ideas on why it keeps falling back to 6.3?  What can I do to troubleshoot this?

Thanks,
    Aaron

• antoninn

antoninn - 2007-10-03

Edit C:\Documents and Setiings\Default User\.spamassassin\user_prefs file instead of local.cf. SAWIN uses this file to store configuration.

• lyonitiss

lyonitiss - 2007-12-17

ive tried editing user_prefs in C:\Documents and Setiings\Default User\.spamassassin\ but it is still reading 6.3   ....%$%^%^^ where else is it supposed to be changed to lower the dam score? i thought local.cf was the main configuration?

• Aaron Barker

Aaron Barker - 2007-10-05

Thanks, Exactly what I was looking for.

• lyonitiss

lyonitiss - 2007-12-17

ok. i finally figured out where to change the score. i went to the actual user in windows where SA was installed. so for us it is C:\Documents and Setiings\Administrator\.spamassassin and changed the score in user_prefs thanks for any help

now SA is catching WAY more junk(about 20-30% more). 6.3 is a little conservative so we had to lower it in our case. well, thanks again.