Menu

Danger? What happens behind RssBandit(org) ??

mabra
2014-10-28
2014-11-03
  • mabra

mabra - 2014-10-28

Hallo !

After a recent dead of the app - it is running as USER, but tried to access the windows security log (!!!) - I looked for my current version and probably an updated version.

Strong to see, the domain has sold to an ISP and there, no infos about RssBandit.

Strong too, that - according to my "Manage Software" - I have the version 1.9.0.1003 installed. In my sources - and I keep installed software on disk - I have only 1.9.0.1002. .1003 is never to find anywhere and even for .1002 there is no source.

I am afraid, there is something "behind the scene" .... !??

Any thoughts are really very welcome.

Best regards,

Manfred

• Torsten Rendelmann

Sorry about your Problems faced with RSS Bandit. As I remember there was just a very small fix/Change according to built difference 1002 to 1003. We have to raise that to enable a "update" using the Windows installer. The sources are located at SF, there is no "danger" to have a look into the latest Version.
    What Domain you are talking about? I'm the owner of both rssbandit.org and rssbandit.com (Redirect to .org)... If you have a question about the Domain please contact me directly.

Torsten