Menu

Tag - Endless spinning logo

Help
2006-04-17
2013-04-09
  • Nobody/Anonymous

I've tried to install on Apache and PHP5.  I get most of the function to work, but when I attempt to tag an item or a feed, I simply getting a spinning loop.  If I look in the apache error/log:

Refeed JSON-RPC request: {"method":"setFeedTags","params":[{"jsonclass":["RF_Feed",[{"id":4}]]},["test"]],"id":0}

[11-Apr-2006 19:23:13] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot use string offset as an array in C:\www\reBlog\refeed\library\RF\Utility.functions.php on line 67

Any thoughts?

• Nobody/Anonymous

I'm sad that there's no answer to this; I too cannot tag any of my feeds, and am on Apache and PHP5.  I assume this is a PHP5 issue, but for now, there's no tag love on my reFeed installation...

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2006-08-25

I've tracked down the problem to the function class_hints in the file Utility.functions.php.

Changing the code around line 67 from:
             foreach($params as $p => $param)
        elseif(isset($param['jsonclass']) && class_exists($param['jsonclass'][0]) && is_array($param['jsonclass'][1])) {

to:
                    foreach($params as $p => $param)
                        if (is_string($param)) {
                            continue;
                        } elseif(isset($param['jsonclass']) && class_exists($param['jsonclass'][0]) && is_array($param['jsonclass'][1])) {

Seems to do the trick.

• Michael Frumin

Michael Frumin - 2006-08-27

are you using PHP 5?

• Michael Frumin

Michael Frumin - 2006-09-16

awesome, thanks!  this seems to work fine in php4.x, so I incorporated it into the version I just released which is mostly just fixes in the MT plugin, to work with MT 3.3x

thanks,
          mike

• Nobody/Anonymous

I have this problem too.... any help??