Menu

need help plx

Help
2009-10-25
2013-05-28
  • Gabriel  Eduardo

Gabriel Eduardo - 2009-10-25

i heard that this is a great guitar processor so i wanna try it note: my computer is 64 bit can any one helps me U.U i dunno wats wrong

oem@oem-desktop:~/rakarrack-0.3.0$ make
    Making all in src
    make: se ingresa al directorio `/home/oem/rakarrack-0.3.0/src'
    make  all-am
    make: se ingresa al directorio `/home/oem/rakarrack-0.3.0/src'
    g++  -O2 -Wall -msse2 -fno-rtti -pipe -ffunction-sections -fomit-frame-pointer -Wno-format-y2k -fPIC -fno-exceptions -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/include/freetype2 -D_THREAD_SAFE -D_REENTRANT    -o rakarrack  main.o jack.o rakarrack.o process.o fileio.o varios.o Reverb.o Chorus.o EffectLFO.o Echo.o Phaser.o Distorsion.o EQ.o Compressor.o AnalogFilter.o Alienwah.o Filter.o DynamicFilter.o SVFilter.o FormantFilter.o FilterParams.o Pan.o Harmonizer.o smbPitchShift.o Tuner.o MusicDelay.o Gate.o RecognizeNote.o RecChord.o rkrMIDI.o MIDIConverter.o  -Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -lfltk_images -lfltk -lasound   -lXpm
    jack.o: In function `JACKfinish()':
    jack.C:(.text._Z10JACKfinishv+0xf): undefined reference to `jack_client_close'
    jack.o: In function `jackprocess(unsigned int, void*)':
    jack.C:(.text._Z11jackprocessjPv+0x31): undefined reference to `jack_port_get_buffer'
    jack.C:(.text._Z11jackprocessjPv+0x45): undefined reference to `jack_port_get_buffer'
    jack.C:(.text._Z11jackprocessjPv+0x5a): undefined reference to `jack_port_get_buffer'
    jack.C:(.text._Z11jackprocessjPv+0x6f): undefined reference to `jack_port_get_buffer'
    jack.C:(.text._Z11jackprocessjPv+0x7a): undefined reference to `jack_port_connected'
    jack.C:(.text._Z11jackprocessjPv+0x85): undefined reference to `jack_port_connected'
    jack.o: In function `JACKstart(RKR*, _jack_client*)':
    jack.C:(.text._Z9JACKstartP3RKRP12_jack_client+0x34): undefined reference to `jack_set_process_callback'
    jack.C:(.text._Z9JACKstartP3RKRP12_jack_client+0x46): undefined reference to `jack_on_shutdown'
    jack.C:(.text._Z9JACKstartP3RKRP12_jack_client+0x65): undefined reference to `jack_port_register'
    jack.C:(.text._Z9JACKstartP3RKRP12_jack_client+0x8e): undefined reference to `jack_port_register'
    jack.C:(.text._Z9JACKstartP3RKRP12_jack_client+0xb7): undefined reference to `jack_port_register'
    jack.C:(.text._Z9JACKstartP3RKRP12_jack_client+0xe0): undefined reference to `jack_port_register'
    jack.C:(.text._Z9JACKstartP3RKRP12_jack_client+0xf3): undefined reference to `jack_activate'
    jack.C:(.text._Z9JACKstartP3RKRP12_jack_client+0x124): undefined reference to `jack_port_name'
    jack.C:(.text._Z9JACKstartP3RKRP12_jack_client+0x13f): undefined reference to `jack_connect'
    jack.C:(.text._Z9JACKstartP3RKRP12_jack_client+0x15e): undefined reference to `jack_port_name'
    jack.C:(.text._Z9JACKstartP3RKRP12_jack_client+0x16d): undefined reference to `jack_connect'
    rakarrack.o: In function `RKRGUI::MiraClientes()':
    rakarrack.cxx:(.text._ZN6RKRGUI12MiraClientesEv+0x13e): undefined reference to `jack_get_ports'
    process.o: In function `RKR::RKR()':
    process.C:(.text._ZN3RKRC1Ev+0x91): undefined reference to `jack_client_open'
    process.C:(.text._ZN3RKRC1Ev+0xa9): undefined reference to `jack_get_client_name'
    process.C:(.text._ZN3RKRC1Ev+0xc4): undefined reference to `jack_get_sample_rate'
    process.C:(.text._ZN3RKRC1Ev+0xd9): undefined reference to `jack_get_buffer_size'
    process.o: In function `RKR::RKR()':
    process.C:(.text._ZN3RKRC2Ev+0x91): undefined reference to `jack_client_open'
    process.C:(.text._ZN3RKRC2Ev+0xa9): undefined reference to `jack_get_client_name'
    process.C:(.text._ZN3RKRC2Ev+0xc4): undefined reference to `jack_get_sample_rate'
    process.C:(.text._ZN3RKRC2Ev+0xd9): undefined reference to `jack_get_buffer_size'
    collect2: ld devolvió el estado de salida 1
    make: ***  Error 1
    make: se sale del directorio `/home/oem/rakarrack-0.3.0/src'
    make: ***  Error 2
    make: se sale del directorio `/home/oem/rakarrack-0.3.0/src'
    make: ***  Error 1

• Transmogrifox

Transmogrifox - 2009-10-26

It sounds like you either don't have the proper version of jackd installed, or don't have header files up to date, or don't even have jack at all.

What linux distribution are you using?

Do you have jackd and associated -dev (or -devel) package installed?

Have you installed any packages to satisfy missing dependencies listed from the configure script?

The thing that isn't mentioned in the instructions to compile this application from source is what you need to do to get your computer prepared for building software applications. 

When you run the ./configure script, pay close attention to what it tells you.  It will mention whether something is missing.  Search your package manager for missing components until you can find what packages satisfy those requirements.  In many cases you have to install a -dev (or -devel) version of the package to meet the needs of the program being compiled.  If you get the configure script to give you the thumbs-up, then

make && make install

Should run without error.  I don't think 64-bit should be a problem unless your 64-bit distribution does not supply dependencies needed by rakarrack.

• Gabriel  Eduardo

Gabriel Eduardo - 2009-10-27

ubuntu 9.04 well i din think that jacd is a problem  :s because i intsalled  my jacq from the terminal

• Transmogrifox

Transmogrifox - 2009-10-27

If you look at the README, you'll see the dependencies listed:

18 libfltk1.1

19 libxpm

20 libjack100.0

21 libasound2

22 aconnect

23 jackd

Please pardon the line numbers as I copy/pasted it from online source.  Open your package manager and search for each package:

libfltk

libxpm

libjack

libasound2

aconnect

jackd

Install any of the packages that are not already installed.  Additionally, install any that have a "-dev" extension, such as "jackd-dev".  This will give you the most current versions of the packages so Rakarrack can build.  The problem reported in the output of your make command tells me it can't find jackd, so you probably need jackd-dev installed.

The last time I compiled Rakarrack on Ubuntu was 8.04.  This was Rakarrack version 0.1.xx, and the above instructions made the build successful.  I am using Debian Lenny 5.0 on an Apple ibook G4 (PowerPC), and my above instructions result in a successful build.  I hope that helps.

If you're building from CVS, there are some more dependencies not listed in the README.  Make will tell you at build time what it can't find.

• Kayne k

Kayne k - 2010-12-31

did you forget to apt-get install jackd-devel or something similar????