Anonymous
2011-07-04
2013-05-20
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2011-07-04

Is this project stopped?

• Steve Stratos

Steve Stratos - 2011-07-04

No. I took some time off. I am still working on it. There will not be any updates for some time. Making some large structural changes.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2011-07-05

Thanks. Good to hear that.

• Austin

Austin - 2011-07-05

HI Steve,

Could you give any info in what direction this project is going?

Regarding the database, I would appreciate to have 2 custom text fields in the symbolIndex table, I do now add these fields by hand.

x_curve

• Steve Stratos

Steve Stratos - 2011-07-12

1) I am working on unifying the plugins to have complete control of the app using internal stored procedures and external scripts. The procedures have a gui editor that allow fast and easy editing. I would like everything to be done by the stored procedures so that changes can be made to the app behaviour without having to recompile code. Changes can be made on the fly instead.

Users can in a sense create their own app from stringing together commands in the procedure editor to do whatever they want.

2) What are you using the 2 custom fields for? Perhaps this is an idea that can be used by others?

• Austin

Austin - 2011-07-12

The two fields are used for storing an url and a file-name from the data source that I use for that specific symbol.
    The url and file-name are used by a py script that loads the data.

Have a nice day,  x_curve