PyCLIPS to win32 and Pytohn 2.6

Help
plsobreira
2010-03-15
2013-04-25
  • plsobreira

plsobreira - 2010-03-15

Good morning to all.

I'm a newer member in the PyCLIPS community and I would like to know if there is a official compiled version of this library to win32 and Python 2.6.

Thank you,
    plsobreira

• Francesco Garosi

Hi,

no official Win32 binary build for now, since I changed my PC's OS and now I only use Linux. However you can use the MinGW toolchain to build the module, besides the official Microsoft toolchain. Maybe someone might provide newer Win32 binaries on third party sites!

F.

• 3oheme

3oheme - 2010-08-12

I'm developing a multiplatform dominoes game that will use pyclips, so i need pyclips in windows also (there will be linux and windows versions).

I'd be great to have a port to windows. If there is not official windows binary I'll try to make it, but I cannot guarantee it.

• Francesco Garosi

As said above, there's no official Win32 build because I don't use Windows anymore. However, if you don't really need the 2.6 version of Python, there are still the Win32 files for Python 2.5 in the file repository here.

F.

• 3oheme

3oheme - 2010-09-19

I've just found a developer that has compiled a unnoficial version of pyclips for windows and python 2.6

I'll left here the link FYI

http://aosekai.net/2010/08/pyclips-windows-binary-for-python-2-6-2/