Menu

Project Stale

2008-02-27
2013-04-15
  • John Draughn

John Draughn - 2008-02-27

Is this project stale?

I thought I read somewhere that this functionality was being added into TRUNK of blender.  If so, at what version?  Will 2.46 contain this?

• Tom

Tom - 2008-05-28

Confirm on project being stale. I've flipped the status of the project to "Inactive" to reflect this.

Due to lack of movement by Linden Lab to very much change the existing primitive system, the relatively few number of outstanding bugs, and the introduction of easy Sculptie development tools, I haven't felt much need to change the existing codebase for this project.

Of course, if anyone disagrees and wants a whack at it, feel free to email me for a dev position. :)

As for merging with the TRUNK of Blender, you're the first I've seen mention it (Google only listed a single other source). Would be neat, but I haven't heard much about this. If you do, email me too, ya?

At any rate, I thank all of you folks for downloading my project! This gives me confidence to move forward in other areas that you may or may not hear of very soon. :)