Menu

Error while checkout from cashsales

2009-01-20
2013-04-29
  • padmanabhan J

padmanabhan J - 2009-01-20

I am using Posterita Demo user to create a cash sales. When i click the check out button after i added some products, it is throwing the error like

"Fail to process your request. Cause : Cannot save PO object. org.compiere.model.MOrderLine Cause: Product is not on PriceList"

But already the product is added in the "Posterita Ltd Sales Price List".

Please help me out

Regards
    Padmanabhan.J

• fredtsang

fredtsang - 2009-01-29

The Posterita.com was highly unstable, but it is a lot better right now, Can you try again see if it works.

Thanks

Fred

• sajir

sajir - 2009-01-30

when you create a product price list should created from  ; for making a sale type of price list should detect of that particular product

"now do oen thing_/   go to administration -~ product ~  select the particular product and edit , with adding price list

• gonzalo alvarez

gonzalo alvarez - 2009-03-19

Dear all, how do I do that?

"now do oen thing_/ go to administration -~ product ~ select the particular product and edit , with adding price list 

I went to the edict the product, but, I don't have something like "Adding price"

Thanks in advance!!!!

• Muhammad Kashif Abdullah

i have same problem

"Fail to process your request. Cause : Cannot save PO object. org.compiere.model.MOrderLine Cause: Product is not on PriceList"

i am using posterita on vista with wamp server please help me