Menu

php versions

bMail
Gerhardt
2011-11-19
2013-04-25
  • Gerhardt

Gerhardt - 2011-11-19

my host has just upgraded php version 5.2.6 to  5.3.3 and now I get errors. What and where can I adjust my verion of pommo in order to clear the errors and use the mailer-love pommo btw.

• mavo

mavo - 2011-11-24

Hi!

You could try to download an actual version of poMMo. You may find it here: https://github.com/soonick/poMMo

Pommo is under development again, but its still beta (hopefully, we will get to a post-beta-release in early 2012). As the old project website is dead and development does not continue here, you will find the project at www.pommo.info. Please help us making the new domain known by sharing with your friends! :-)

• Gerhardt

Gerhardt - 2011-11-24

test post

• Gerhardt

Gerhardt - 2011-11-24

Thanks for the above. My question remains, how can I upgrade or is it not possible as i have a few clients using the software already. or do i have to uninstall and start from the beginning and install again?

• mavo

mavo - 2011-11-24

Which version are you running actually? Normally, you should be able to just download the newest version, copy over everything, run the upgrade.php and it should work.

Download here: https://github.com/soonick/poMMo/zipball/master

But do a database backup before, just to be shure not to loose anything.

There will be an automatic update in future… :-)

• mavo

mavo - 2011-11-24

Make sure to backup the old config.php - this is the file, which is needed for the upgrade to work.

• Gerhardt

Gerhardt - 2012-03-12

Moay, thanks you for your advise. We are operational again. Today I just hit a snag.

Trying to do a new mail run this morning, BUT COULD NOT. i was taken to the status page of previous mail run, indicating that a mailing is in process, however it indicates 100% completed but only 1035 mail sent our of 1036. I pause and resume but nothing happens. Server host confirms there is no mail in cue their side. Last messages on log reads :

08:59:16 > Unable to pull queue.
    Started Mailing #59
    08:59:09 > Started Mailing MTA. Spawn #1.
    08:56:36 > Unable to pull queue.
    08:56:31 > Terminating due to Serial Mismatch!
    Started Mailing #59
    08:56:29 > Started Mailing MTA. Spawn #1.
    Started Mailing #59
    08:56:23 > Started Mailing MTA. Spawn #1.
    08:55:50 > Unable to pull queue.
    Started Mailing #59
    08:55:43 > Started Mailing MTA. Spawn #1.
    15:34:14 > Unable to pull queue.
    15:33:20 > Started Mailing MTA. Spawn #105.
    15:33:20 > Runtime (80 seconds) reached, respawning.
    15:31:58 > Started Mailing MTA. Spawn #104.
    15:31:58 > Runtime (80 seconds) reached, respawning.

• mavo

mavo - 2012-03-12

Looks like there is one e-mail-address, that makes the mailer stop. Can you delete the last mailing manually in the mysql-database? look into yourdbprefix-queue, yourdbprefix-mailings and yourdbprefix-mailing-current for something unfinished.

• mavo

mavo - 2012-03-12

Could also be the mailing 59 (look for it in mysqldb) that doesnot find a queue… If it is so, you could just delete the mailing from mailing-current and make sure that its status is 0 (finished)

• Gerhardt

Gerhardt - 2012-03-12

unable to find the above, : Can you delete the last mailing manually in the mysql-database?  not sure what table holds this info

• mavo

mavo - 2012-03-12

there should be a table that is named  -mailing-current or similar. You might find one entry there - make sure that the table is empty. Also, there might be a  -queue. If there are any queued objects, that do not have the status "finished", just delete them. If in  -mailings, there is a mailing with the id 59, you can just try to delete this one too.

Hope, this works. :-)

• Gerhardt

Gerhardt - 2012-03-12

Im sorted thanks a lot

• mavo

mavo - 2012-03-12

Wonderful… :-)