ABC_OKC 3.4.5 (ABC344_OKC_final20070329)
Maintenance release 3.4.5 for ABC340_OKC_final20061218
Don't install ABC_OKC and ABC or LH-ABC in the same directory. They don't use the same
This release fixes the bugs that have been found during testing of 3.5 (and relevant for
3.4 of course).
Bugs fixed for this release
- Assigning a new template to a torrent from the right click popup menu opened on the
torrent details window could sometimes not work ; there was a mismatch with the id
used in the right click popup menu that can be opened on the file list of this very
- Workaround for a bug in wxPython :
Whenever you use a checklist box to choose RSS feeders in the RSS filter editing
panel, the check marks used for radiobuttons inside the list popup menus (to show
priority for instance) are no longer displayed. This problem is not on ABC_OKC side
and can be seen also in the script demo.py released with wxPython.
Maybe this will be fixed in a next wxPython release. In the waiting, I'm no longer
using the checklist box and made one of my own in replacement (very similar).
- Still in wxPython a coordinates shifting that was once necessary to make the shift +
mouse wheel combo to work (to change the priority of the pointed torrent or file
without changing selection) is no longer needed.
- Scraping from the advanced details window "Update seed/peer" button didn't show the
message "Scraping..." in the torrent list.
- There was a non blocking traceback when trying to rename a file inside a torrent with
a name with characters not allowed by the OS.
New features and improvements for this release
Minor improvements for this release
- Many improvements in the language files.
- Somewhat improved the way combo boxes are used to store informations for the RSS
filters and the torrent maker announces.
When you add a new value into the combo box, the entered value is no longer erased in
the combo box field, but selected : this gives a feedback for the value being
correctly entered and the field is ready for a new value to be entered because next
typing will erase the selected text.
A new value can also be added just by hitting the return key in the combo box.
When you erase an existing value from the combo box, the combo box field is no longer
left empty. It shows instead the first value (if any) from the combo box list.
Have fun !!