Menu

Work Still Being Done??

2003-03-10
2013-03-14
  • Nobody/Anonymous

I am very interested in this project and have been following it since I first heard about it.  Is work still being continued on this?  Are we nearing another release Beta or otherwise?

• Patrick Wagstrom

There were significant problems with the architecture of the first release of the software.  Currently the system is being reevaluated and reimplemented to be a lot cleaner and modular.  Look for something in the next month to month and a half.

• Nobody/Anonymous

Is the project dead? Please keep still working. Many people waits for a genial programm like this.

• Stephen Mollett

Stephen Mollett - 2006-06-10

I don't speak for the project but, to the best of my knowledge, there's not much going on at the moment, at least as far as concrete, publicly-visible coding is concerned. There may or may not be research being done.

You might want to check out Tor (http://tor.eff.org/) which uses a similar kind of system of encrypting routers, but for general TCP traffic rather than just HTTP.

• Paul Baranowski

Paul Baranowski - 2006-06-11

yep, its dead...i'm deleting it.  If i start working on it again it will go under a different name.

• Nobody/Anonymous

this is so pity.. censorship is growing and everyday citizens of more and more countries need a program like this..