Menu

Support for XA JDBC driver

Help
2009-08-19
2013-04-25
  • vara prasad

vara prasad - 2009-08-19

Is there any way to use p6spy with an XA JDBC driver? I am currently trying to use the oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource Thin/XA driver under WebLogic 9.2. However, when I configure this I get the following stack trace during startup (presumably because the XA driver does not implement the appropriate interface):

<Feb 7, 2003 12:08:05 PM GMT-05:00> <Error> <Management> <ApplicationManager starting Config caught throwable
    com.p6spy.engine.spy.P6DriverNotFoundError: Error registering driver [oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSour
    ce]
    Caused By: java.lang.ClassCastException: oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource
    at com.p6spy.engine.spy.P6SpyDriverCore.initMethod(P6SpyDriverCore.java:253)

Regards,
    VaraPrasad

• Pat

Pat - 2010-12-28

Hi there -

Sorry for the late response. I think I am the only one who has recently done anything with p6spy. I got some basic access to this project from the only original developer I could reach. Unfortunately, not full project admin access. So I have moved over to github for further development.

You are welcome to help out there by forking and then sending me a pull request.

https://github.com/patmoore/p6spy