Menu

How to remove wrench icon on list window

Mjm
2014-05-09
2016-02-05
  • Mjm

Mjm - 2014-05-09

Is there any settings to remove / hide wrench icon on list window?

• Javier Paniza

Javier Paniza - 2014-05-13

Hi Mjm,

yes. Add the next entry to your xava.properties file:

customizeList=false

Help others in this forum as I help you.

• Gerry Gilmoer

Gerry Gilmoer - 2016-01-31

Just a suggestion, but this should probably be included (along with any other "hidden" type settings) with their defaut values and comments to the shipping xava.properties file. (Obviously, I recently ran across this myself.. :-)

If you can point me to a starting point to gather the info on all possible settings, I'll be happy to get started on that.

• Javier Paniza

Javier Paniza - 2016-02-02

Hi Gerry:

with their defaut values and comments to the shipping xava.properties file

You're talking about update the xava.properties in OpenXavaTemplate. Is it? In that case it's a good idea.

If you can point me to a starting point to gather the info on all possible settings, I'll be happy to get started on that.

Oh thanks! Look at the end of this wiki article:
    https://openxava.wikispaces.com/customizing_en

• Gerry Gilmoer

Gerry Gilmoer - 2016-02-03

Awesome! (Even though I didn't know enough to know that OpenXavaTemplate was the place to modify...:-) I already saw a couple of items that I had been wondering about ... So, if I get together a modified xava.properties file, should I just email it to you, or...?

• Javier Paniza

Javier Paniza - 2016-02-05

Hi Gerry,

if I get together a modified xava.properties file, should I just email it to you, or...?

Add a new Feature Request attaching the file. We'll include it in the next release.