Menu

JTA - Telnet extension

Developers
josh
2009-06-14
2013-05-28
  • josh

josh - 2009-06-14

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post, but I've created an extension/application based on the JTA Telnet program found at javassh.org.

I had created this once before for SSL-Explorer (posted on the 3sp forums as jnorth) but the attachment over there no longer exists, and I needed it for a new site, so I created it again.

Feel free to test/criticize/correct the plugin or location of this post and I'll gladly comply - just figured someone else may find it useful.

I'll be working on the Mindterm app for java-based SSH shortly as well and will post also, I find these 2 very useful as I am always working from different OS's.

Haven't figured out how to post an attachment so I have it on my host at http://mirror.point808.com/ - second link down.

If the license is right and it can be hosted in the adito app store I'm fine with that.

• mattock

mattock - 2009-06-24

If the JTA stuff is open source I'm happy to grant you write access to the Adito SVN. You could develop and host you JTA app there. Let me know what you think.

Samuli

• josh

josh - 2009-06-24

It's under GNU GPL ver 2 June 1991 if that qualifies.  I'll be happy to maintain an svn version