J.S. - 2007-10-03

Hi,

I'm new to Cmake, I'll appreciate for your help.
The problem is:

I've downloaded the Robotino API, and update to the newest edition with SVN. Then I've done all necessary changes either in Windows or in Visual Studio 6.(add OPENRobotino API\BIN in Windows enviroment variable, OPENRobotino\include and OPENRobotino\lib in VC++, copy FindRobotinoAPI.cmake in the right directory in Cmake)
Then I try to make me familiar with Cmake, so I copy one of the example "Forward" into a new directory and run it with Cmake 2.5.
The Cmake building gives out these information:

REC_ROBOTINO_LABVIEW_DEBUG-NOTFOUND
REC_ROBOTINO_LABVIEW_RELEASE-NOTFOUND
ROBOTINOAPI_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND
ROBOTINOCOM_DEBUG-NOTFOUND
ROBOTINOCOM_RELEASE_NOTFOUND
SERCOM_DEBUG-NOTFOUND
XCOM_DEBUG-NOTFOUND
XCOM_RELEASE-NOTFOUND
XTIMER_DEBUG-NOTFOUND
XTIMER_RELEASE-NOTFOUND

Then I click the configure, run the project.dsp with VC++, set active project as 'example_forward', then building...
My God, there're 17 Errors, I write down some of them here, they are in the same type:

--Generating done
--Build files have been written to: C:/program files/rec gmbh/openrobotino API/app
Linking...
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static class std::basic_string<char, struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char>>_cdecl RobotinoCom::errorString(int)"(?errorString@RobotinoCom@@SA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$ch...
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: void _thiscall RobotinoCom::close(void)" (?close@RobotinoCom@@QAEXXZ)

example_forward.exe - 17 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Could you tell me, what should I do to encounter this problem? thanks