Menu

Error creating component

Help
Test ac
2017-12-21
2017-12-21
  • Test ac

Test ac - 2017-12-21

When I ran the start-openas2.bat file, following error is occured? Can someone tell me what is wrong?

Exception in thread "main" org.openas2.WrappedException: Error creating component: org.openas2.cmd.processor.SocketCommandProcessor
    at org.openas2.util.XMLUtil.getComponent(XMLUtil.java:51)
    at org.openas2.XMLSession.loadCommandProcessor(XMLSession.java:231)
    at org.openas2.XMLSession.loadCommandProcessors(XMLSession.java:222)
    at org.openas2.XMLSession.load(XMLSession.java:123)
    at org.openas2.XMLSession.<init>(XMLSession.java:76)
    at org.openas2.app.OpenAS2Server$Builder.run(OpenAS2Server.java:87)
    at org.openas2.app.OpenAS2Server.main(OpenAS2Server.java:37)
    Caused by: org.openas2.OpenAS2Exception: Cipher is not supported. Use command line switch -DCmdProcessorSocketCipher=<some cipher="" suite=""> to use one supported by your version of java security.
    at org.openas2.cmd.processor.SocketCommandProcessor.init(SocketCommandProcessor.java:68)
    at org.openas2.util.XMLUtil.getComponent(XMLUtil.java:46)
    ... 6 more
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot support TLS_DH_anon_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA with currently installed providers
    at sun.security.ssl.CipherSuiteList.<init>(CipherSuiteList.java:81)
    at sun.security.ssl.SSLServerSocketImpl.setEnabledCipherSuites(SSLServerSocketImpl.java:200)
    at org.openas2.cmd.processor.SocketCommandProcessor.init(SocketCommandProcessor.java:65)
    ... 7 more

Last edit: Test ac 2017-12-21
  • Christopher Broderick

See the bottom half of section 15 "Remote Control" in the OpenAS2HowTo pdf that comes with the install package. If you still have issues let me know.

• Christopher Broderick

NOTE: If you do not intend to use the remote control application you can simply disable the component in the config.xml