Menu

Video.Player namespace

Help
Allen1993
2015-03-04
2015-03-06
  • Allen1993

Allen1993 - 2015-03-04

Hello, I am trying to understand the internal of the wpfsample. Are the functions of the video.player.media.dll, video.player.net.dll and video.player.host.exe the same as odm.player.xxx. If not, are there source code for these? My second question is: Why does the sample get (400) Bad Request under IDE mode?

• Andrey Vrana

Andrey Vrana - 2015-03-05

Hi.
    ** Are the functions of the video.player.media.dll, video.player.net.dll and video.player.host.exe the same as odm.player.xxx.

Yes, in general they are the same.

** Why does the sample get (400) Bad Request under IDE mode?
    Can you describe whith more details?

• Allen1993

Allen1993 - 2015-03-05

While running the wpfsample within VS2013, click on the connect button and the exception tripped in ProfieInfoControl.xaml at

public async Task<Tuple<string, string,="" string,="" Size="">> Init(INvtSession session) {
    try {
    var videoSourvec = await session.GetVideoSources();
    }catch (Exception err) {
    valError.Text = err.Message;
    throw err;
    }

ERROR Displayed: the remote server returned an unexpected response: (400) Bad Request.

However if I run the executable directly, it works.
    I've try to debug with "Enable the Visual Studio hosting process" to OFF, this did not help either.

Thanks Andrey for your response.

P.S. I've also tried the WinFormSample and it did not work either. The exception tripped at session.GetProfile() in GetProfiles(INvtSession session) procedure.

• Allen1993

Allen1993 - 2015-03-06

More info. The above error (so far) only occurs when I use the Dlink DCS-3132L camera. I also have a thermal camera from DRS (WatchMaster IP Elite). That one runs OK.