Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Report Layouts Not Displaying

Help
Anonymous
2013-05-05
2013-05-30

  • Anonymous
    2013-05-05

    I just upgraded from 0.6.1 to 0.7.1 and now when I go to print labels from a report, no options are showing as before. I have a customized label file in ./layouts but neither that nor any of the included in ./layouts/default are showing in the menu.

    I sort of feel like I've been in this spot here before a year or two ago with the previous installation. Is there some configuration setting somewhere that I'm forgetting?

     

  • Anonymous
    2013-05-06

    Update … This is still stumping me. I thought for a second I had it figured out when I realized I had renamed my custom label file and then not changed the class name to match, but after editing that I still had no success. After I run a report, the only options for printing that will display under "Report Results" are from labels.php and list.php. Why can't I get anything else from the layouts directory show up on the menu?

    When I go back to my old 0.6.1 installation, everything works fine, but I can't seem to find what's causing the change in behavior with 0.7.1.

    David

     

  • Anonymous
    2013-05-06

    I think I may have found the problem. I had completely forgotten that the .rpt files need to be edited as well to include which printable layouts can be accessed after the report is run. Will try this.

     
  • Correct.

    An easy fix is overwriting the 0.7.1 .rpt files with the files from the 0.6.1. installation, except for the reports that were updated for 0.7.1 (copies.rpt, members.rpt, popularBiblios.rpt).

     

  • Anonymous
    2013-05-07

    Thanks. Yes, adding the neccesary .layout line in the report file was indeed all that was wrong. I'll need to make a note of that somewhere for the next time I can't remember!

    For copies.rpt I'm using the "Copy Search (Extended)" from 0.6.1 rather than the one included with 0.7.1