Menu

Report Layouts Not Displaying

Help
Anonymous
2013-05-05
2013-05-30
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2013-05-05

I just upgraded from 0.6.1 to 0.7.1 and now when I go to print labels from a report, no options are showing as before. I have a customized label file in ./layouts but neither that nor any of the included in ./layouts/default are showing in the menu.

I sort of feel like I've been in this spot here before a year or two ago with the previous installation. Is there some configuration setting somewhere that I'm forgetting?

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2013-05-06

Update … This is still stumping me. I thought for a second I had it figured out when I realized I had renamed my custom label file and then not changed the class name to match, but after editing that I still had no success. After I run a report, the only options for printing that will display under "Report Results" are from labels.php and list.php. Why can't I get anything else from the layouts directory show up on the menu?

When I go back to my old 0.6.1 installation, everything works fine, but I can't seem to find what's causing the change in behavior with 0.7.1.

David

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2013-05-06

I think I may have found the problem. I had completely forgotten that the .rpt files need to be edited as well to include which printable layouts can be accessed after the report is run. Will try this.

• Hans van der Weij

Correct.

An easy fix is overwriting the 0.7.1 .rpt files with the files from the 0.6.1. installation, except for the reports that were updated for 0.7.1 (copies.rpt, members.rpt, popularBiblios.rpt).

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2013-05-07

Thanks. Yes, adding the neccesary .layout line in the report file was indeed all that was wrong. I'll need to make a note of that somewhere for the next time I can't remember!

For copies.rpt I'm using the "Copy Search (Extended)" from 0.6.1 rather than the one included with 0.7.1

Anonymous
Anonymous

Add attachments
Cancel