#21 Updated Swedish translation

open-fixed
nobody
None
1
2009-02-27
2008-12-02
No

I updated the swedish translation.
I also renamed the .po file from se.po to sv.po because "se" is wrong lang code and doesn't work.

I do miss an entry for volume in the .pot (the icon to the left of the fullscreen icon) (but i also saw that mplayerplug-in is rather dead so i will look at gecko-mediaplayer instead)

Discussion

  • Swedish po file

     
    Attachments
    • priority: 5 --> 1
     
  • Kevin DeKorte
    Kevin DeKorte
    2009-02-17

    • status: open --> closed-fixed
     
  • Kevin DeKorte
    Kevin DeKorte
    2009-02-17

    Fixed

     
  • I saw that you fixed the Makefile.in in cvs, but it seems that you forgot to apply the translation i added here and to remove the old se.po

     
    • status: closed-fixed --> open-fixed