Ohad Serfaty - 2007-02-12

compile error with MozillaHtmlParser   Inbox

Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add zzp to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
    zzp good    
to ohad

show details
     Feb 5
hi Ohad,

Very glad to see MozillaHtmlParser.  From long ago, this mind often stroke me. I once compiled the htmlparsertest from firefox in release mode and got the error "can't create a sink". But this do work in debug mode with VC8. So I was stuck.

When using MozillaHtmlParser, the error appears.  I have file "C:\eclipse-SDK-3.1-win32\eclipse\MozillaHtmlParser\lib\MozillaParser.dll". The envionment path is: "%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;c:\;C:\Program~1\Java\jdk1.5.0_06\bin;c:\xulrunner;C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0\bin;C:\PROGRA~1\SecureFX;c:\bin;c:\bin\components;".  I used the "bin" folder copyed from firefox1.5. Any suggestion?

Here is the error Info:

Operating system : Windows XP
initializing parser...Could not start MozillaParser : Make sure that both mozilla/dist/bin and mozilla/dist/bin/components are in your PATH/LD_LIBRARY_PATH/DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH...
org.dom4j.DocumentException : MozillaHtmlParser: Can't find dependent libraries Nested exception: C:\eclipse-SDK-3.1-win32\eclipse\MozillaHtmlParser\lib\MozillaParser.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
at com.dappit.Dapper.parser.MozillaParser.run (MozillaParser.java:99)
Nested exception:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\eclipse-SDK-3.1-win32\eclipse\MozillaHtmlParser\lib\MozillaParser.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load (Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1751)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1647)
at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Runtime.java:769)
at java.lang.System.load (System.java:967)
at com.dappit.Dapper.parser.MozillaParser.run(MozillaParser.java:93)
Nested exception: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\eclipse-SDK-3.1-win32\eclipse\MozillaHtmlParser\lib\MozillaParser.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
at java.lang.Runtime.load0 (Runtime.java:769)
at java.lang.System.load(System.java:967)

Goodzzp from China.

Reply    Forward    zzp is not available to chat

Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add ohad to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
    ohad serfaty    
to zzp

show details
     Feb 5
hi Goodzzp
It seems that we both tried to go in the same path... I have tried that too , but it told me that it 'could not create sink' ... You needed to compile it with make -MOZ_DEBUG=1 and it would have solved the problem ( because in the standard compilation it soes not create the TestContentSink class... go figure... )

any way , for our parser stuff :many people don't look at the install page and forget to download the Mozilla components directories ( on windows it is about 10MB ). make sure that you download it from sourceforge and do all that the instructions in quick start are telling you to do : ( http://mozillaparser.sourceforge.net/quickstart.html\) -
let me know if it does work - if not then we will work it out somehow... you can skype me if you want at ohad.serfaty

Ohad
- Show quoted text -

On 2/5/07, zzp good <baobeileaf@gmail.com> wrote:

hi Ohad,

Very glad to see MozillaHtmlParser.  From long ago, this mind often stroke me. I once compiled the htmlparsertest from firefox in release mode and got the error "can't create a sink". But this do work in debug mode with VC8. So I was stuck.

When using MozillaHtmlParser, the error appears.  I have file "C:\eclipse-SDK-3.1-win32\eclipse\MozillaHtmlParser\lib\MozillaParser.dll". The envionment path is: "%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;c:\;C:\Program~1\Java\jdk1.5.0_06\bin;c:\xulrunner;C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0\bin;C:\PROGRA~1\SecureFX;c:\bin;c:\bin\components;".  I used the "bin" folder copyed from firefox1.5. Any suggestion?

Here is the error Info:

initializing parser...Could not start MozillaParser : Make sure that both mozilla/dist/bin and mozilla/dist/bin/components are in your PATH/LD_LIBRARY_PATH/DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH...
    org.dom4j.DocumentException : MozillaHtmlParser: Can't find dependent libraries Nested exception: C:\eclipse-SDK-3.1-win32\eclipse\MozillaHtmlParser\lib\MozillaParser.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
    Nested exception:
    java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\eclipse-SDK-3.1-win32\eclipse\MozillaHtmlParser\lib\MozillaParser.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
    Nested exception: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\eclipse-SDK-3.1-win32\eclipse\MozillaHtmlParser\lib\MozillaParser.dll: Can't find dependent libraries

Goodzzp from China.

Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add zzp to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
    zzp good    
to ohad

show details
     Feb 5
hi Ohad,

maybe this happens when I am using the release edition while you compile it using debug. I tried to find a release solution for a better speed.
    I'll download your lib. And give you response as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot.

Goodzzp.

- Show quoted text -
On 2/5/07, ohad serfaty <ohad@dappit.com> wrote:

hi Goodzzp
    It seems that we both tried to go in the same path... I have tried that too , but it told me that it 'could not create sink' ... You needed to compile it with make -MOZ_DEBUG=1 and it would have solved the problem ( because in the standard compilation it soes not create the TestContentSink class... go figure... )

any way , for our parser stuff :many people don't look at the install page and forget to download the Mozilla components directories ( on windows it is about 10MB ). make sure that you download it from sourceforge and do all that the instructions in quick start are telling you to do : ( http://mozillaparser.sourceforge.net/quickstart.html\) -
    let me know if it does work - if not then we will work it out somehow... you can skype me if you want at ohad.serfaty

Ohad

On 2/5/07, zzp good <baobeileaf@gmail.com > wrote:

hi Ohad,

Here is the error Info:

Nested exception:

Goodzzp from China.

zzp good    
to ohad

show details
     Feb 6 (6 days ago)
hi ohad,

I came back and used window2003, still get the error!!!!

I download your mozilla components and copy it to c:. Then I set the path. When running , it shows a dialog says: can not find xpcom_core.dll。 I don't know why , maybe you linked dlls with aboslute file path.

here is the info:

Operating system : Windows 2003
org.dom4j.DocumentException: C:\bin\MozillaParser.dll: Can't find dependent libraries Nested exception: C:\bin\MozillaParser.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
at com.dappit.Dapper.parser.MozillaParser.run(MozillaParser.java :99)
Nested exception:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\bin\MozillaParser.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0 (Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.load(Unknown Source)
at com.dappit.Dapper.parser.MozillaParser.run(MozillaParser.java :93)
Nested exception: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\bin\MozillaParser.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
at com.dappit.Dapper.parser.MozillaParser.run(MozillaParser.java :93)
com.dappit.Dapper.parser.ParserException: MozillaParser is not initialized. use MozillaParser.init
at com.dappit.Dapper.parser.MozillaParser.executeParsing(MozillaParser.java:49)
at com.dappit.Dapper.parser.MozillaParser.execute (MozillaParser.java:163)
at com.dappit.Dapper.parser.MozillaParser.run(MozillaParser.java:107)

- Show quoted text -
On 2/5/07, zzp good <baobeileaf@gmail.com> wrote:

hi Ohad,

maybe this happens when I am using the release edition while you compile it using debug. I tried to find a release solution for a better speed.

Thanks a lot.

Goodzzp.

hi Goodzzp

Ohad

hi Ohad,

Here is the error Info:

Nested exception:

Goodzzp from China.

Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add ohad to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
    ohad serfaty    
to zzp

show details
     Feb 6 (6 days ago)
Are you sure that you downloaded the Mozilla Components base ? it is about 10 MB and should have a /dist and a /dist/bin directories in it...

I never checked it on windows 2003 , but i don't think that it should make any trouble
did you set the %PATH% environment variable and add it the two other directories.
- Show quoted text -

On 2/6/07, zzp good < baobeileaf@gmail.com> wrote:

hi ohad,

I came back and used window2003, still get the error!!!!

I download your mozilla components and copy it to c:. Then I set the path. When running , it shows a dialog says: can not find xpcom_core.dll。 I don't know why , maybe you linked dlls with aboslute file path.

here is the info:

Operating system : Windows 2003
    org.dom4j.DocumentException: C:\bin\MozillaParser.dll: Can't find dependent libraries Nested exception: C:\bin\MozillaParser.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
     at com.dappit.Dapper.parser.MozillaParser.run (MozillaParser.java :99)
    Nested exception:
    java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\bin\MozillaParser.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
     at com.dappit.Dapper.parser.MozillaParser.run (MozillaParser.java :93)
    Nested exception: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\bin\MozillaParser.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
     at com.dappit.Dapper.parser.MozillaParser.run (MozillaParser.java :93)
    com.dappit.Dapper.parser.ParserException: MozillaParser is not initialized. use MozillaParser.init
     at com.dappit.Dapper.parser.MozillaParser.executeParsing(MozillaParser.java:49)
     at com.dappit.Dapper.parser.MozillaParser.execute (MozillaParser.java:163)
     at com.dappit.Dapper.parser.MozillaParser.run(MozillaParser.java:107)

hi Ohad,

Thanks a lot.

Goodzzp.

hi Goodzzp

Ohad

hi Ohad,

Here is the error Info:

Nested exception:

Goodzzp from China.

zzp good    
to ohad

show details
     Feb 7 (6 days ago)
Of course. Indeed the file size is: 11,324,893 bytes.
And I notice that mozilla are compiled in debug mode.
I also have these components in my disk compiled myself.

- Show quoted text -