works with Helios?

Help
event
2011-07-08
2013-04-23
  • event

event - 2011-07-08

Hello,

I've installed the plugin on Helios through Eclipse Market place and it seems not to work. In Eclipse Error Log there is a message stating "Cannot complete install due to conflicting dependency" with now further details though.

How do I overcome this?

Thanks in advance,
    Leo

• Mikhail Barg

Mikhail Barg - 2011-07-08

Hi Leo,

I'm pretty sure More Clipboard works with Helios as I was using it until the Indigo came out recently. So there's probably a kind of issue with your installation. It's kinda strange that "Cannot complete install due to conflicting dependency" problem does not have any details..

Can you please provide more details on your installation?
    What I can think of is:
    - Configuration description (Help->About Eclipse->Installation Details->Configuration tab)
    - Error log (Help->About Eclipse->Installation Details->Configuration tab->View Error Log button)
    - What distribution of Helios were you using?
    Feel free to mail these to me directly..

By the way, this issue could be caused by other plugins.. I had similar problem while installing MercurialEclipse, and they were caused by Google Plugin (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=330994). Are you able to install/update other plugins in your installation? Are you able to install the More Clipboard to a fresh Eclipse installation?

Best regards,
    Mikhail Barg