Copyright notices and permission-to-copy
statements placed at the beginning of source code.
COPYING file included.
manuals (eng / pt-BR) updated
After downloading/installing gnu-prolog :
--> download and install nasm.exe at
1) use same directory to : migma.pl , nasm.exe, gplc (for instance, you can put all together in \gnu-prolog\bin )
2) set your path to find nasm and gplc
If you want a balanced answer sheet, on your original exam:
1) Always use balanced (and random) answer keys on your original exam
(1c 2a 3e 4b etc), ie,
2) Never use something like this : (1a 2a 3a 4a etc)
This procedure helps random process.
A few words:
if you put unbalanced ans-sheet exam, you will get unbalanced ans-sheet exams.
download release 0.1.0 to get it
1) Important bugs fixed.
2) Sample exam attached (english and portuguese versions)
compiled and tested under a <x86 + windows 2000 computer>
a zip file with source code migma.pl is ready
1) bug in option -a ...................<fixed>
2) random process bug ............<fixed>
3) option -audit ....................<enabled>
withdrawal of previous releases
-name extensions has been treated
-some help modifications (-stats included)
1) -stats option ready (statistical information about exams)
2) random ok, now
fixed some bugs
a brief and very simple manual is ready.