Default App Password

Help
Lee
2005-08-24
2013-03-13
  • Lee

Lee - 2005-08-24

Hi all,

I have finally managed to install MiCompiere Client and Server. The Test Application Server and Test Database both work.

When I start the client, all the user names and passwords I have tried have failed. Fyi, I used the DB passwords, also SuperUser, System, GardenAdmin etc from Compiere site.
    Nothing works! Also, in the compiere.properties file there are listings of
    ..Warehouse=xyz
    UILookFeel=xyzCompiere
    StorePassword=xyzY
    DataSource=xyzjava\:compiereDB
    Role=xyz
    ApplicationPassword=xyzSystem
    Warning=Do_not_change_any_of_the_data_as_they_will_have_undocumented_side_effects.
    TempDir=xyz
    ServerObjects=xyzN
    ShowTrl=xyzN
    FileNameINI=xyz
    CompiereSys=xyzN
    Printer=xyz
    So, I even tried all combinations of these xyz user id and passwords.

Still I am unable to log in. I would be most grateful for some help. How do I get the passwords. Are there defaults ones, or did I already create them unknowingly?

Thank you.

Lee

• Abconsult

Abconsult - 2005-09-17

Hello Lee,

Could you please send me a check point of all the steps you followed during your installation, and any error message you may have received?????

I might then help you.

Otherwise, the default user is System,System But it is case sensitive.

Regards,
      Ben

• tnth

tnth - 2005-10-09

I'm having the exact same problem. I installed this one on a WinXP machine, and the only error I recieve is when I start the Compiere Server via "utils\RUN_Server2.bat"

The errormessages:
      15:48:24,656 ERROR [STDERR] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid PO Info
      - POInfo[null,AD_Table_ID=265]
      15:48:24,656 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.compiere.model.PO.<init>(PO.java:110)
      15:48:24,656 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.compiere.model.PO.<init>(PO.java:50)
      15:48:24,703 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.compiere.model.X_C_AcctSchema.<init>(X_C_
      AcctSchema.java:14)
      15:48:24,703 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.compiere.model.MAcctSchema.<init>(MAcctSc
      hema.java:117)
      15:48:24,703 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.compiere.model.MAcctSchema.get(MAcctSchem
      a.java:42)
      15:48:24,703 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.compiere.model.MAcctSchema.getClientAcctS
      chema(MAcctSchema.java:74)
      15:48:24,703 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.compiere.acct.Doc.<init>(Doc.java:213)
      15:48:24,703 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.compiere.acct.Doc_Invoice.<init>(Doc_Invo
      ice.java:43)
      15:48:24,703 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.compiere.acct.Doc.get(Doc.java:110)
      15:48:24,703 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.compiere.acct.AcctServer.run(AcctServer.j
      ava:128)