From: David Kimdon <svn-commits@ma...> - 2006-11-15 16:20:42
Project : madwifi
Revision : 1810
Author : dwhedon (David Kimdon)
Date : 2006-11-15 17:20:28 +0100 (Wed, 15 Nov 2006)
Log Message :
The staggered beacons issue is now in the ticket system, ticket:1013.
* branches/dadwifi/README.dadwifi updated
--- branches/dadwifi/README.dadwifi 2006-11-15 08:06:33 UTC (rev 1809)
+++ branches/dadwifi/README.dadwifi 2006-11-15 16:20:28 UTC (rev 1810)
@@ -74,11 +74,6 @@
and into the ticket system. Here is a list of tasks which are still
to be completed which are not reflected in the ticket system:
- - AP mode : Various features required by AP mode are currently disabled
- - staggared beacons: Support for staggared beacons is currently
- disabled. We need to decide if we want to support staggared beacons
- before doing anything about it.
- We need to put logic into add_interface which prohibit unsupported
- multicast : The multicast filter is currently disabled.