We are pleased to announce that KME, the Kernel Memory Editor, is released at version 2.0.1 today. Christoph Hellwig handled the mechanics of the release. From NEWS:
NEWS - list of user-visible changes between releases of kme
New in 2.0.1 - 2002-05-10:
* Allow autogenerating RPM packages.
* Display data addresses more sensibly on narrow screens.
* Ported to Cygwin and Linux/IA64 support.
* Support for Linux /proc/ksyms, Solaris /dev/kmem and UnixWare getksym().
* New display option <f> for floating point variables.
* Improved network access code, made /etc/services unnecessary.
* POSIX termios support.
* New extension for displaying value/mask pairs.
* Add support for 'long long' types.
* Add support for 64-bit hosts.
* Fixes for FreeBSD and HP-UX.
* Misc. code cleanup.