Help
MDT
2009-03-18
2013-04-11
  • MDT

MDT - 2009-03-18

Hi,
    I installed in a tomcat server but I get this:

2009-03-18 13:20:09 ERROR org.jwebap.startup.Startup - register component:org.jwebap.plugin.http.HttpComponent fail.component not found:org.jwebap.plugin.http.HttpComponent
    org.jwebap.core.RegisterException: component not found:org.jwebap.plugin.http.HttpComponent
        at org.jwebap.core.RuntimeContext.registerComponent(RuntimeContext.java:64)
        at org.jwebap.startup.Startup.startup(Startup.java:86)
        at org.jwebap.startup.Startup.startup(Startup.java:54)
        at org.jwebap.startup.JwebapListener.contextInitialized(JwebapListener.java:36)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3843)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4350)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1045)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:719)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:516)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:710)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:578)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:288)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:413)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jwebap.plugin.http.HttpComponent
        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1360)
        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1206)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:374)
        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:169)
        at org.jwebap.core.RuntimeContext.registerComponent(RuntimeContext.java:61)
        ... 18 more
    org.jwebap.toolkit.bytecode.InjectException: test.Test????.
        at org.jwebap.toolkit.bytecode.asm.ASMInjectorStrategy.injectInternal(ASMInjectorStrategy.java:145)
        at org.jwebap.toolkit.bytecode.asm.ASMInjectorStrategy.inject(ASMInjectorStrategy.java:117)
        at org.jwebap.toolkit.bytecode.ClassEnhancer.createClass(ClassEnhancer.java:107)
        at org.jwebap.toolkit.bytecode.ClassEnhancer.createClass(ClassEnhancer.java:95)
        at org.jwebap.toolkit.bytecode.ClassEnhancer.createClass(ClassEnhancer.java:82)
        at org.jwebap.plugin.tracer.method.MethodComponent.injectClass(MethodComponent.java:92)
        at org.jwebap.plugin.tracer.method.MethodComponent.startup(MethodComponent.java:55)
        at org.jwebap.core.RuntimeContext.registerComponent(RuntimeContext.java:73)
        at org.jwebap.startup.Startup.startup(Startup.java:86)
        at org.jwebap.startup.Startup.startup(Startup.java:54)
        at org.jwebap.startup.JwebapListener.contextInitialized(JwebapListener.java:36)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3843)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4350)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:719)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:516)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:710)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:578)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:288)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:413)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: test.Test not found.
        at org.jwebap.toolkit.bytecode.asm.ASMInjectorStrategy.defineClass(ASMInjectorStrategy.java:213)
        at org.jwebap.toolkit.bytecode.asm.ASMInjectorStrategy.injectInternal(ASMInjectorStrategy.java:142)
        ... 25 more

TIA
    MDT

• MDT

MDT - 2009-03-18

Hi,
      I solved, the issue was in the example classes for tracer are in the form
      org.jwebap.plugin.<name of plugin> as example org.jwebap.plugin.http.HttpComponent, instead of org.jwebap.plugin.tracer.<name of plugin>.
      Now I have the console up and running, I configured
      HttpComponent
      MethodComponent
      JdbcComponent
      but I can only see the Http Component traces and stats, ther others two are empty, I don't see errors in log.
      I'm using tomcat 6 with jdk 6 on Mac Os X 10.5.x

TIA
      Marco

• leadyu

leadyu - 2009-03-31

Hi Marco,

If you use jwebap 0.6 ,you can configure JdbcComponent and MethodComponent in jwebap console.

See console->deploy->plugins->tracer-><your component>.

For JdbcComponent: you must configure 'driver-clazz' param to monitor jdbc connection.

For MethodComponent: you should configure 'detect-clazz' param (package name or class name that detected by MethodComponent, like ‘test.*;test.Test’ , divided by ';' ) .

When you hava configured these, restartup you application.

leadyu

• Shoumik Kahali

Shoumik Kahali - 2009-06-02

I am also getting the error as mentioned in the initial post...
      But I am not a able to understand the proposed solution in second post.
      I can understand I look dumb here but I will appreciate what exact steps you have taken to fix the issue...

Thanks in Advance
      Shoumik

• leadyu

leadyu - 2009-06-03

Hi Shoumik

The error:

... 18 more
      org.jwebap.toolkit.bytecode.InjectException: test.Test????.
      at org.jwebap.toolkit.bytecode.asm.ASMInjectorStrategy.injectInternal(ASMInjectorStrategy.java:145)

It is cause by MethodComponent.You can change your configue in jwebap console to fix it.

See, click console->deploy->plugins->tracer->MethodComponent

change the 'detect-clazz' parameter to your class or package you want to detect ,default is 'test.Test', so you get the error.

leadyu

• titorocks

titorocks - 2011-07-06

Hi,
          I have installed Tomcat and have been able to start the jwebap console (http://localhost:8080/servlets-example/detect/console/?null )
    But when i am going to Deploy->Plugins->Tracer(${ABSOLUTE_PATH}/tracer_0.6.1.jar) -> MethodComponent and in "detect-clazzs" I am giving my class name(CookieExample) and checking in Method Traces, nothing is showing.
    When I check the logs, i can see the following error -

WARNING: param 'null' can not initial into Context. error:org.commontemplate.cor
    e.VariableException: ?????????: null ?????????: null

Can anyone please help ?