Menu

Command line image export

Help
Anonymous
2010-09-07
2013-05-15
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2010-09-07

I am trying to automatically export TreeView Images to png pictures, but it just won't work for me!? Maybe I am doing something wrong and I would be very glad if someone could help me on this. I am getting a bit desperate :-).

To give one example: my clustered data matrix has 44 rows and 6 columns. This is the command I use:
    java -jar TreeView.jar -r ./mydata.cdt -x Dendrogram - -o ./mydata.png -s 5x10 -a 0 -b -c 2

The error I get is (in this example): 'Dendrogram export had problem java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Width (0) and height (-2147483479) cannot be <= 0'. With other examples the numbers in the message vary.

I use TreeView-1.1.5r2. It had worked before, so in theory it can work (also for me). I just don't really get the error message.

Many thanks in advance,
    best wishes,
    Katrin. 

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2010-09-07

Maybe I should add that simply opening the file goes ahead fine! Only the export has the problem.

• Alok Saldanha

Alok Saldanha - 2010-09-07

Your command line works fine with some example files I have. Could you post a file with the problem in a new bug report in the tracker:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=84593&atid=573298

The interface can be a little confusing, just click "Add new" in the upper left and fill out the form.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2010-09-08

Ok, thank you. I have done so. Many thanks for your effort and help!