Menu

Introduce yourself

2013-04-14
2013-05-30
  • Emanuele Fornara

If you feel like it, please write something about yourself. Here are some ideas:

What country are you from?
    What phone are you using?
    Do you have a PC?
    How did you find out about JBit?
    What programming languages do you know?

• armaster999

armaster999 - 2013-05-09

Hi, this is Steven Bradley, I'm from Suckley, Worcestershire, UK. I have currently got an orange rio (ZTE -G X991) but when I first found out about jbit, I had a Nokia 2330 Classic. The PC that I have is a windows xp computer. I found out about JBit by searching google for 'game maker for j2me mobiles', and (Woop woop!) I actually found something (after about 1 week of searching!). Currently, the proggramming languages that I know are 6502 (obviously), visual basic 2010, python, j2me, and html.

• Emanuele Fornara

Hi Steven. I've just looked up Orange Rio and I hope you have no major problems with JBit on your phone. I've never tested it on a real QWERTY phone and the feedback I've got a while back (I think it was a Samsung) wasn't very encouraging (some very annoying bugs on the Editor when a dialog was used, IIRC).

• armaster999

armaster999 - 2013-05-16

There isn't really any problems with using the program on my phone, I just use the keys with numbers on them after pressing the shift button twice and then JBit works fine. And my phone is also touchscreen so if there were any problems with the buttons, I could just use the touchscreen.
    Oh, and by the way, I'm from Suckley, Worcestershire, UK, but I live in Birmingham…