Menu

CMainWindowEventInterface::PointClicked

Help
2011-05-24
2013-05-09
  • Nobody/Anonymous

Hello. I would like to know if PointClicked method (given below) of CMainWindowEventInterface accepts pixel coordinates or spacial coordinates. Since the function accepts interger values for x and y, can I assume that it takes pixel coordinates and has origin (0,0) or (1,1) in the digital image?? Please confirm. Thankyou very much in advance.

virtual void CMainWindowEventInterface::PointClicked  ( WIDGET_HANDLE  widget, 
      int  x, 
      int  y  
    )

• Pedram Azad

Pedram Azad - 2011-05-25

Hello,

these are pixel coordinates. I am not sure where exactly the origin is in all cases, but usually (0, 0) should be the upper left pixel of the widget this message is generated for.

Pedram

• Nobody/Anonymous

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.

int CStereoMatcher::Match function returns matched correspondence in a 2D vector (result). So, does this vector contains the result in pixel coordinates? or it should be converted into integer for use?? Please confirm.

Thanking you in advance.

• Pedram Azad

Pedram Azad - 2011-05-26

Hello,

the 2D result vector contains floating point pixel coordinates, as the correlation result is computed with subpixel accuracy. If you want to draw that point into the image you have to convert the coordinates to integer. But the functions from the namespace PrimitivesDrawer do that already internally for you.

Pedram