Help
lilouk
2012-02-28
2013-04-25
1 2 3 > >> (Page 1 of 3)
  • lilouk

lilouk - 2012-02-28

Hi all,
    In the White Paper 186 FIG 7,  there is mention about  "Browser-based review of recordings"

Could you please elaborate ?

• lilouk

lilouk - 2012-03-10

Hi,
    What about this ?
    Thank you
    Lilouk

• lilouk

lilouk - 2012-05-31

Ping ;-)

• Matthew Marks

Matthew Marks - 2012-05-31

There is some code to do this, but it is experimental and not in a state to be released at the moment.  We are doing some related work in this area at the moment which might lead to some rationalistion of this code.

• lilouk

lilouk - 2012-05-31

Thank you

• lilouk

lilouk - 2012-09-27

Hi,
    Any news about subject ?
    Thx
    Lilouk

• John Fletcher

John Fletcher - 2012-09-27

No progress but hope to talk to one of my colleagues about it next week.

• lilouk

lilouk - 2012-09-27

Thank you John.

• John Fletcher

John Fletcher - 2012-11-07

OK, I have added the code to CVS and updated the installation guide.

• Rui Loureiro

Rui Loureiro - 2012-11-07

HI John,

I don't understand this implementation. Where is the "review" folder (or link) referred in the Installation manual and in the  ingex > ingex > studio > web > WebIngex > ingex-review > docs > Install.txt  file. There is something missing here?

• John Fletcher

John Fletcher - 2012-11-08

URL for review page is http://<host>/ingex/review
    Do you see the page there?

Content needs to be in the "SD H264 2 Mbit/s and AAC" format and under a sub-directory named "browse" e.g. /video/browse
    This is linked to /srv/www/htdocs/browse

It may be that some things are missing from the install script ingex/studio/web/WebIngex/install.sh so we appreciate feedback.

• Rui Loureiro

Rui Loureiro - 2012-11-08

Hi john, yes I tried that URL, but where is that link/folder in the file system? I make a quick search in the install script and I don't see where you create this. My browse contents are "SD H264 2 Mbit/s and AAC" (the Ingex "iPad" profile) and the VLC read them well. My browse folder is on-line and I can access via web browser in  "http://<host>/browse" URL. The "Indexes FollowSymLinks" options are also configured in the default-server.conf.

Other thing, this is the correct script to call from the index.html file in the studio > web > WebIngex > ingex-review folder?

<script type="text/javascript">window.location.replace("perl/secure/test.pl")</script>

• John Fletcher

I missed some files when adding to SourceForge CVS - just adding those at the moment.
    Will check install regarding link - you should have something like:

/srv/www/htdocs/browse -> /video/browse

• Rui Loureiro

Ok John, and thanks one more time for all this great work.

• Rui Loureiro

Now I get this when I access to http://<host>/ingex/review

"Premature end of script headers: main.pl"

• John Fletcher

I haven't yet tested the install from SourceForge code.  Will do that next week.
    There are some extra perl modules needed (see installation document).  Worth checking you have those.

• Rui Loureiro

Yes, I'm checking that modules now and and I don't have most of them installed. I'm checking from the  ingex > ingex > studio > web > WebIngex > ingex-review > docs > Install.txt doc, this the correct document?

• Rui Loureiro

I install the extra modules but I get the same message:

"Premature end of script headers: main.pl"

• John Fletcher

John Fletcher - 2012-11-09

Best document to look at is the main Ingex Installation Guide
    http://ingex.sourceforge.net/studio/IngexInstallationGuide.pdf

As I said above, I'll test/fix the install next week.  You can try running the perl script from the command line to see what's going wrong.

• Rui Loureiro

Rui Loureiro - 2012-11-09

I John,

There is no perl-Auth-AuthCookieHandler in the openSUSE 11.4 repositories and cpan don't recognize the module too.

Running this:

/usr/bin/perl -T /srv/www/cgi-bin/ingex-review/perl/main.pl

Return this:

Can't locate Auth/AuthCookieHandler.pm in @INC (@INC contains: ../../ingex-config ../../ingex-review/perl /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.12.3/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.12.3 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.12.3/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.12.3 /usr/lib/perl5/5.12.3/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.12.3) at ../../ingex-review/perl/utils.pm line 7.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ../../ingex-review/perl/utils.pm line 7.
    Compilation failed in require at /srv/www/cgi-bin/ingex-review/perl/main.pl line 31.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /srv/www/cgi-bin/ingex-review/perl/main.pl line 31.

• John Fletcher

John Fletcher - 2012-11-09

I thought I had removed the Auth stuff.  Will fix next week.

• Rui Loureiro

Rui Loureiro - 2012-11-12

Hi John, I get the web page, to work without auth. You need to include the creation of the /var/log/browsemat.log file on the manual (or install script).

I'm can't see the files yet, but maybe my configuration don't match the standards.

• John Fletcher

John Fletcher - 2012-11-13

Auth stuff should be fixed now.

• John Fletcher

John Fletcher - 2012-11-13

And logfile problems should be fixed now too.  Re-run install.sh

• Rui Loureiro

Rui Loureiro - 2012-11-13

Tomorrow I test this. Thx John.

1 2 3 > >> (Page 1 of 3)