Menu

Installation problem-MySQL 4.0, Tomcat 5.0.18

2005-10-26
2013-04-25
  • Nobody/Anonymous

The environment is SuSe 8.1, MySQL 4.0, Java 1.5 (Tiger), Tomcat 5.0.28, and InfoGlue 2.0.1 Final.

I was able to set up Java, Tomcat, MySQL. When I run installcmd.sh, the script seems to prompt me for all the typical settings. However, when setting up the database tables, the script displays the following error and when I press [Enter] as prompted at the end of this message, it endlessly loops around the error below.

Please help.

--Ashwin

============================================================
    Setting up all users....
    *      The connect phaze starts         *
    Loading JDBC driver com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

Connecting to database on jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/mysql
    Connected...
    Creating castor db-file
    Done setting up database
    An exception occurred:Illegal group reference
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal group reference
            at java.util.regex.Matcher.appendReplacement(Matcher.java(Compiled Code))
            at java.util.regex.Matcher.replaceAll(Matcher.java(Compiled Code))
            at java.lang.String.replaceAll(String.java(Inlined Compiled Code))
            at org.infoglue.cmsinstaller.ConfigurationFileCommander.createCMSPropertyFile(ConfigurationFileCommander.java(Compiled Code))
            at org.infoglue.cmsinstaller.InfoGlueCommandLineInstaller.setupPropertyFiles(InfoGlueCommandLineInstaller.java:747)
            at org.infoglue.cmsinstaller.InfoGlueCommandLineInstaller.finishInstallation(InfoGlueCommandLineInstaller.java:773)
            at org.infoglue.cmsinstaller.InfoGlueCommandLineInstaller.showFinishDialog(InfoGlueCommandLineInstaller.java:513)
            at org.infoglue.cmsinstaller.InfoGlueCommandLineInstaller.showFinishDialog(InfoGlueCommandLineInstaller.java:520)
            at org.infoglue.cmsinstaller.InfoGlueCommandLineInstaller.showFinishDialog(InfoGlueCommandLineInstaller.java:520)
            at org.infoglue.cmsinstaller.InfoGlueCommandLineInstaller.main(InfoGlueCommandLineInstaller.java:163)

Complete Installation

It's now time to complete the installation
    by copying the codebase to the webcontainer.
    ============================================================

I tried installing in Windows with MySQL 5 and Tomcat 5.5, but I run into another type of error - something about data being too long for column (a JDBC SQL exception).

• Nobody/Anonymous

I used MySQL 4.1 and the installation worked!