Menu

which software to use to estimate the points that are being looked at in the space

Software
Anonymous
2015-02-06
2016-01-04
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2015-02-06

which software to use to estimate the points that are being looked at in the space? i tried to use Haytham Server 1.4 in mode "monocular head-mounted eye tracking ", but not had successful because i don't know how overlap coordinates.

Thanks!

• Diako Mardanbegi

What do you mean by point is space? Haytham software can only estimate the gaze point in the scene image and does not estimate the coordinates in 3D.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2015-02-07

Sorry, when i said: "estimate the points that are being looked at in the space" i wanted say: how to estimate the gaze point in the scene image with Haytham Server ? I have this software and it no has crossed red lines as shown in the videos

How make do it in the function " monocular head-mounted eye tracking"?

I have the eye camera and scene camera of ambience. How this software captures the position of the pupil with Eye camera and overlaps in the image scene? Understand? (Don't speak english very well)

• Diako Mardanbegi

Have you already looked at the page 'quick start' in the webpage? when the eye image is ok and the pupil is been detected you should be able to see the red cross after the calibration. for the calibration (after pressing the calibration botton) the user looks at some target points in the scene and you click on the corresponding points in the scene image.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2015-02-12

Diako, how to put video files as input for offline processing?

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2015-05-29

Yes!!
    If make properly calibration - API very nice !!!

• Lucy Greenland

Lucy Greenland - 2015-11-03

I am also trying to use the 'monocular head-mounted eye tracking' in order to use the gaze estimation in relation to the scene camera, however the scene camera sometimes works and sometimes does not and I cannot determine why. I downloaded the most recent sourcecode however have the following error message (please find picture attached) so could be something to do with this? Many thanks!!

• Diako Mardanbegi

Are you sure you have .Net framework > 4.0 ?

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2015-11-05

I already have a 4.5 .Net Framework. Sorry to be such a pain, I feel I am/have installed it correctly, is there anyway you could possibly provide me with a more comprehensive installation guide? Many thanks.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2015-11-05

I do already have a 4.5 .NET framework. I am sorry to be such a pain. I feel I am/have installed it correctly, but is there any possibility you could provide me with a more comprehensive installation guide? Many thanks.

• Lucy Greenland

Lucy Greenland - 2015-11-05

I do have a 4.5 .Net Framework. I'm sorry to be such a pain. I feel I have installed it correctly, however is there any possibility you could provide me with a more comprehensive installation guide to double check? Many thanks.

• Diako Mardanbegi

That's weird that the compile file doesn't work! Maybe I should look at the code to see if there is a bug somewhere. but for now if you have VS2013 installed on your computer, the safest solution is to open the source code in VS and build the code there. You just remember to copy everything you have in the folder 'Haytham_Server.Bin' into the bin/debug folder before building the code.
    Otherwise I will push an updated version of the code and the executable file late next week.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2015-12-23

Can you please tell me how to get started with the software part?
    I dont understand how to complie the codes, or what to do with the open source code given.
    P.S. I'm A complete beginner!!

• Diako Mardanbegi

If you want to compile the code, you need visual stodio 2013. get the code and copy the dll files into the compile folder and run the code!

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2019-06-26
    Post awaiting moderation.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Add attachments
Cancel