Menu

Report generation fails

Help
2005-12-20
2013-05-01
  • MaskedAvenger

MaskedAvenger - 2005-12-20

Hi !

I have a problem with the source reports. I instrumented my binaries and gathered coverage data with the Grobo Coverage 5a, which works fine.
    Whenever I try to generate source report (either source, sourcehtml or sourcexsl), I got the following warning / exception :

[grobo-report] Creating combined coverage report
    [grobo-report] Warning: popContextNodeList when stack is empty!

BUILD FAILED
    D:\Workspaces\Convention\RefConv\build.xml:223: Errors while applying transformations: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1

I checked the resulting reports :
    * some files are missing (the likes of 'package-classes.html')
    * MyClass.java.html files are incomplete and I think they're note completely formatted

Note that I do have files in the unnamed package.

Any suggestion ?
    TIA, Grégory

• MaskedAvenger

MaskedAvenger - 2005-12-21

Update on my previous message...

The problem happened while measuring every metric.
      I restricted to bytecode and branch metrics, the problem disappeared. Then I added the other metrics one at a time and the problem did not reappear.

• saranya

saranya - 2012-01-23

am having a problem in report generation. my class fiels are getting instrumented nut wen i try to create report based on branch measure am getting a report with status no class is covered….. could any one help? am using the same report  generation code given in http://groboutils.sourceforge.net/codecoverage/v2_antdoc_grobo-report.html . help me out pls. where am laggin. its urgent