Help
Callamon
2006-07-29
2013-05-14
  • Callamon

Callamon - 2006-07-29

Hi,

I've installed : Gourmet 0.8.5.14 Windows Installer

I am sorry, the program doesn't start. It says have a look to the log file. Here it is:

Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "Gourmet.pyw", line 2, in ?
      File "zipextimporter.pyo", line 78, in load_module
      File "gtk\__init__.pyo", line 37, in ?
      File "zipextimporter.pyo", line 91, in load_module
    ImportError: MemoryLoadLibrary failed loading gtk\_gtk.pyd

So, what can I do?
    Thanks!!!

• serdrag

serdrag - 2006-08-19

I've got the same problem. 
      I try to install Python 2.5, the last release of GTK the version 0.11 and I just receive this message:

Gourmet.exe. Entry point not found
      The procedure entry point XML_SetDoctypeDeclHandler could not be located in the dynamic link library xmlparse.dll.
      And when I check tho  Traceback log file, I found the same message then Callamon.

• serdrag

serdrag - 2006-08-19

I found a solution.  I rename the xmlparse.dll and xmltok.dll located in windows/system32 in xml*.dll.old just in case that something else need them and copy the one from gthàk/2.0/bin within the system32 directory and everything starts.

How come I didn't think of that twenty hours ago???

• tom

tom - 2006-08-19

Sorry about the 20 hours! Say, since I see you're running Gourmet from source... any chance you'd be interested in working on building an installer for 0.11.5? I got much of the way and gave up, but working on windows is very tedious for me since I'm not used to the environment and end up moving very slowly...

• Callamon

Callamon - 2006-11-19

That was the solution! Thanks!!!

In the new 0.11 version I had the same problem, but the solution was even the same!

Thanks!!!