Fire cards - spoiler warning !

Werocia
B0rsuk
2005-09-25
2013-05-29
  • B0rsuk

B0rsuk - 2005-09-25

We need something done.
    I started with non-controversial spells. No instants until we clarify when they can be played. Feel free to contribute and comment.

Eruption     -  1FF
    Enchantment - aura
    Enchant target terrain.
    During your upkeep, sacrifice Eruption. It deals 3 damage to creature on enchanted terrain, and 2 damage to all creatures within radius of 1.

Firebolt    - 1F
    Sorcery/Ritual
    Firebolt deals 3 damage to target creature.

Burning Anger 1F
    Enchantment - aura
    Enchant creature
    Enchanted creature gets +1 to speed.
    During your upkeep, put +1/-1 counter on enchanted creature unless its toughness equals 1.

Wake of Fire          F
    Sorcery/Ritual
    Choose one:
    - Wake of Fire deals 2 damage to target creature adjacent to a creature you control
    - Destroy target artifact adjacent to a creature you control

Fire Elemental 3FF
    Creature - Elemental
    4/3 speed 3
    At the end of your turn, if you played a fire spell this turn, put +1/+1 counter on Fire Elemental. Otherwise, put -1/-1 counter on it.
    -----------------
    Flame Spirit - 1F
    creature - spirit
    Sacrifice Flame Spirit: Flame Spirit deals 2 damage to target creature that was dealt damage this turn.
    2/1 speed 2
    ------------------
    Spark Familiar - F
    creature - spirit
    Sacrifice Spark Familiar: add F to your mana pool.
    1/1

• jii000

jii000 - 2005-10-01

These are clever, originalt, and balanced for the most part. "Firebolt" seems kind of lame to me but I gues every game has to have crappy cards. Plus if we go with the board game version of the game, it might actually be kind of useful.

The titles could use some work in my opinion, but I assumed these were just playtesting titles anyway. Has anyone ever read this article?
      http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=mtgcom/feature/262

Its about how Wizards of the coast names cards.

BTW Good Job b0rsuk