Menu

"Last Update" never changes

Help
schnappi
2014-07-14
2015-02-22
  • schnappi

schnappi - 2014-07-14

Not sure if "Last Update" means last time a profile setting were "changed" or last time a profile was "ran." Either way it never updates on multiple machines running Windows 7 & Windows XP.

See screenshot below (just ran this profile successfully right before taking screenshot):

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/2zptqg5.jpg[/IMG]

Despite issues with automated execution in addition to the issues above FullSync has still become my go to option for backup when not taking a disk image. So good job.

• Christoph

Christoph - 2014-07-14

Last Update will only update if the profile has been scheduled to run automatically and was run by FullSync itself, manual execution or changes to the profiles configuration will not update the Last Update value.

Also the screenshot shows "not scheduled" as "Next Update" thus the "Last Update" will never change.

I guess I should change the Last Update every time the profile has been run - that would be a lot more useful I guess..

What issues do you have with automated execution?

Br,
    Christoph

• schnappi

schnappi - 2014-07-22

Is there a way to get an email when a Sourceforge forum thread is updated?

The automatic execution doesn't work (installed version tested running as administrator on multiple systems). Using installed version. See screenshots for example.

http://i60.tinypic.com/x547de.jpg
    http://i61.tinypic.com/2eq6i5y.jpg

Last edit: schnappi 2014-07-22
  • Christoph

Christoph - 2014-07-23

notifications: yes there should be - tough I don't know where that is configured (maybe Account > subscriptions?)

automatic execution: is the scheduler started? use the following instructions to enable:
    a) permanent: Edit > Preferences > autostart Scheduler
    or b) temporary: toolbar Start Scheduler (the play button with a clock on it)

HTH,
    Christoph

• schnappi

schnappi - 2014-07-29

Could not find how to get subscriptions....but all is well. Appreciate the guidance and will figure that out on my end.

Your suggestion solved the issue.

Following up now that the autoscheduler works. Is there a limit to the number of profiles that can run at the same time? *Already ran a test on this but would like to hear developers thoughts.

Finally is there a way to start FullSync minimized?

• schnappi

schnappi - 2015-02-18

Answered own questions.

Starting FullSync minimized can be done in any version of Windows through a Windows feature that has nothing to do with FullSync.

Only one FullSync profile can be run at a time.

• Christoph

Christoph - 2015-02-22

I'm sorry that I totally forgot about this thread =(
    Both answers are correct, and FullSync can also be started minimized by passing -m or --minimized in the commandline.

Br,
    Christoph