To make this project more generic, I've just started a distinct one : MiniGames (http://minigames.sf.net).
Firemen will be the first program using this project's tools.
The first drafts showed some really limited possibilities. I decided to take a break and think a little more about Firemen design, especially considering the other games from the same kind.
With this new design, I've started implementing it, and use this time to use STL too. I think the game v1.0 should be there in one or two months now.
Fluxy and I are going to add a firemen_edit module, and change a little the current source tree. Stay tuned !
A few more graphics, all of them are now converted to PNG. The program now supports alpha channel and sound.
There is a moving ambulance : use A and Z to move it.
Written some basics classes (GameApp, GameImage, ResourceBuilder) and then ported the old C code to C++
Still got difficulties with KDevelop