problem demo certificates enrollement

Help
yquenechdu
2004-11-20
2013-02-18
  • yquenechdu

yquenechdu - 2004-11-20

Hi,

I try to test demo certificates enrollment, after enrollement and genrate key. I obtain this page
    HTTP Status 404 - /ejbca/publicweb/apply/democertreq

How to solv this problem ?

Thanks
    Yannick Quenec'hdu

• Tomas Gustavsson

The demo servlet is not enabled by default for security reasons. You have to enable it in src/publicweb/apply/WEB-INF/web.xml .

/Tomas

• yquenechdu

yquenechdu - 2004-11-20

i modify ejbca/src/publicweb/apply/WEB-INF/web.xml to uncomment democertreq :

<servlet>   <servlet-name>DemoCertReqServlet</servlet-name>        <display-name>DemoCertReqServlet</display-name>        <servlet-class>se.anatom.ejbca.apply.DemoCertReqServlet</servlet-class>
              <init-param>            <param-name>responseTemplate</param-name>
                  <param-value>certInstT.html</param-value>
              </init-param>
          </servlet>

and
      <servlet-mapping>        <servlet-name>DemoCertReqServlet</servlet-name>
              <url-pattern>/democertreq</url-pattern>
          </servlet-mapping>

Now, i obtain :
      EJBCA Certificate Enroll Error
      se.anatom.ejbca.ca.exception.CADoesntExistsException
      at se.anatom.ejbca.ca.sign.RSASignSessionBean.createCertificate(RSASignSessionBean.java:314)
      at se.anatom.ejbca.ca.sign.RSASignSessionBean.createCertificate(RSASignSessionBean.java:288)
      at se.anatom.ejbca.ca.sign.RSASignSessionBean.createCertificate(RSASignSessionBean.java:274)
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

I a idea ? i a have forget some things ?

Thanks
      yannick Quenec'hdu

• Tomas Gustavsson

For the demo servlet you have to send some parameters in the form when calling the servlet. Check the source for se.anatom.ejbca.apply.DemoCertReqServlet to see which parameters to pass in your demo enrollment form.
        If you cannot do this, I may be able to provide the info after the weekend.

• yquenechdu

yquenechdu - 2004-11-21

This is section CGI ?

If I make certificate with demo enrolment process, this certificate is available in RA entity (view, logs, ...) ?

Thanks
      Yannick

• Tomas Gustavsson

I see that there is probably a shortcoming in the demo servlet. In DemoCertReqServlet.java there is a line:
          int caid = DEFAULT_DEMOCAID;

You should change DEFAULT_DEMOCAID to the integer caid which you can see if you call 'ca listcas' from the command line.

/Tomas

• Tomas Gustavsson

And YES, the certificate and a user that has been automatically created will be availble in the RA admin GUI.