Menu

missing config/app-config.php

Anonymous
2011-02-22
2013-03-22
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2011-02-22

I get the following error when running test-oo.php

PHP Warning:  include(../config/app-config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/docmgr/scripts/test-oo.php on line 13
    PHP Warning:  include(): Failed opening '../config/app-config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/docmgr/scripts/test-oo.php on line 13
    PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant OPENOFFICE_PATH - assumed 'OPENOFFICE_PATH' in /var/www/docmgr/scripts/test-oo.php on line 40
    sh: OPENOFFICE_PATH/program/python: not found

What am I doing wrong?

• Eric Lawman

Eric Lawman - 2011-02-22

Sounds like the installer wasn't run.  You have to run that first before any of the scripts/ will work.  Also, if you did run it, it could be the apache user (probably daemon) doesn't have write access to the config directory.  It needs, at the very least, write access to config/ and files/.  Although, it's easier to just chown the entire docmgr directory.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2011-02-23

Thank you, looks like I have system installed. It is a different setup than system from 1.5 years ago.

Thank you for sharing your software.

Is it possible to create a spreadsheet inside docmgr documents area?

• Eric Lawman

Eric Lawman - 2011-02-23

Not yet.  But I've been eye-balling some javascript-based spreadsheet apps that I want to use for exactly that.  So, not the next release, but hopefully soon.  The next release has workflow enhancements, an HTML5 uploader, and multiple language support.  I'm still chugging the ML support now.  So tedious…….  :)

Eric