* New Features
- Added Scaling Support
+ New OpenURL Service Format Parameter: "svc.scale"
- Added JPX compositing layer extraction support (i.e. access to JPX frames)
+ New OpenURL Service Format Parameter: "svc.clayer"
+ Perform all djatoka functions on individual compositing layers
+ JPX compositing layer compression is not currently supported.
- Added JP2 XML Box Support
+ New OpenURL Service: info:lanl-repo/svc/getJP2XML
+ Wraps JPEG 2000 XML Box records in a XML Schema defined wrapper schema
- Dynamic Database IReferentResolver Implementation using JBDC/DBCP; DatabaseResolver
- Remote Referent (e.g., http & ftp) Access Controls
- Solaris-x86 Kakadu Binaries
- Enhanced Windows Batch Files
- Extended TIFF Input Support (e.g., CCITT/LZW/PB)
- New info:lanl-repo/svc/ping Service to see if resource is available and ready
- Multi-file Input Compression Support
- Improved Logging Support
- Improved InputStream Support
- Improved Tile Caching Logic
- Now accepts a wider range of possible JPEG 2000 file extensions
- DjatokaImageMigrator now checks to see if bitstream is JP2 compatible if an file extension is not found.
- Improved KduExtractExe & KduCompressExe handling of InputStreams
- Improved Region Out of bounds handling
Sorry for the delay, but there is now a djatoka Windows x86-32 build
available for download. The functionality is identical to the previous
release, just with Windows support. The Windows binaries are included
in the updated adore-djatoka-1.0.tar.gz release file.
* Updated gov.lanl.adore.djatoka.kdu.KduExtractExe and
* Added compress.bat, extract.bat, and tomcat.bat to match functionality
in shell scripts
* Updated INSTALL.txt to reflect slight differences in Windows set-up