I'm using Cscope 15.7a in a gnome terminal window on Ubuntu 9.10. Cscope is an amazing tool; whenever I need to understand a larger codebase it's the first tool I go to.
However, there's one problem that I've seen for quite a while and I can't seem to find a solution.
When searching for a text string or an egrep pattern, many of the matches are invisible. They're there, I can move the cursor from line to line and select them and in Vi they display correctly, but the match line has no content. No text. Sometimes some of the matches show and others not.
While googling for a solution I found that other people have the same problem. I tried running in RXVT instead of gnome-term but got the exact same results.