When we have large number locators, all the locators are not shown in the Locator Dialog's list box. In our application we have around 2000 locators (most of them in one warehouse).
1. Create Locators (around 250) under one or across warehouses.
2. Go to the inventory move window and create a new Move document.
3. Go to Move line tab and try to create a new move line.
4. Try to select a particular locator by clicking button in the Locator component (either from or to locator).
5. In the Locator Dialog click on the combo box, and observe that not all the locators are shown in the list.
Observation : Following message come on the console.
-----------> MLocatorLookup.run: Over Max Rows - 202 
That means there is a limit of the locators that could be shown in the Locator Dialog's list box.
Due to this we are facing one more wiered problem in Physical Inventory window.
1. Go to Physical Inventory window and try to create a new Inventory Count document.
2. Now click on 'Create Inventory Count List' Button.
3. In the 'Create inventory count list' dialog click on locator button in locator component.
4. Observer that the locator dialog's list box displays some of the locators (around 200) and not all.
5. Click cancel and go back to 'Create inventory count list' dialog.
6. Requery for the locators.
7. Repeat step 3 and now observe that the locator dialog's list box now displays some of the locators which could be different as shown in the step 4.
Note: This could not be reproduced in Garder World if we don't create that many locators.
There are two possible solutions :
1. Define the locator as search window.
2. Give option to select the warehouse selection first and then allow to select locator within that warehouse. But still we have around 1500 locators in one warehouse, so the first is still required.