Menu

sales orderline error

madhukar
2008-05-27
2013-05-02
  • madhukar

madhukar - 2008-05-27

In the sales order line when create new order I am going getting following error . i am not able save the record please help me.
    [11]
    -----------> MiniTable.autoSize: Hide column #4 [14]
    -----------> Tax.saveError: TaxNotFound -  [11]
    -----------> GridTable.saveWarning: TaxNotFound -  [11]
    -----------> GridTable.saveWarning: Error - Currency
    [11]

• Yan

Yan - 2008-05-27

I think you should try to select a tax...
      Maybe you should create it before

First, you create a Tax Category
      Then, you create a Tax Rate.
      Then your product will have the newly created tax category.

At this moment, you could select a tax rate on you order line.

Regards,

Yan

• madhukar

madhukar - 2008-05-28

only for one product still i am getting this error ,with other products when i enter there is no problem. but i am not able reslove .i tired to diactive that product but it is not letting me do so. i have tried removing it from database still i am not able to do.I have entered all tax details. and one more thing i am getting "product not on price list" and "currency not found error"

• Kathy Pink

Kathy Pink - 2008-05-28

in order to reference a product on a sales order it needs to be on the price list used.  The error is telling you it is not on the price list

• ADAXA

ADAXA - 2008-05-28

The error could also be telling you that the product is not on the price list that you selected at the order header level (even though it is on other price lists) or that it is on the price list selected at order header level but the product has a price of zero (in which case change the price to .0000001 and retest).

• ADAXA

ADAXA - 2008-05-28

also, if the price list is not in the accounting currency, check that you have exchange rates set (both directions is safest) for the two currencies and the currency rate date range includes the date of your order.

• abhishek pathak

abhishek pathak - 2008-05-29

i am faceing same problem

but all other order line will be 00 after sales order will be clicked on submit info
      order_id only filled by values all other values are 00
      =============================================================
      why it is happend i don't know? even database show correct values?

• madhukar

madhukar - 2008-05-29

Stiil I am getting this below error , when i click on create new orderline ,by defaultit shows one product details comes with all the values zero. 

1.when i ZOOM at product(example:utpsp2 product name(default product which i am refering to) in sales orderline , i cant see the details of that product(ex:utpsp2 product name)in the pop sreach window, but when i open product window i am able to see the details of that product(ex:utpsp2 product name).
      2.can we change the default prouduct , when we create new orderline ?
      3.how to delete any product.

• madhukar

madhukar - 2008-05-29

when i zoom it i can see the details of the product but when click on the sreach button i am not able to see the details of the product

• madhukar

madhukar - 2008-05-30

Hi abhishek
      Now I am getting values but still  the tax not found error is coming. as your saying ur getting zeros when your entering any product .what u need to do is in the product window ,when entering new product , go to price tab and make sure your enter the price list version and currency correct and the values of list pirce and std price.

and when your creating new sales orderline,
      in the product field ,when click the product field ,pop of product info comes right in that select price list version which you have entered for that particular product.

• madhukar

madhukar - 2008-05-30

Hi Adaxa

when you said about the solution i didnot understand about orderheader level ,but now i have resovled the error . now when read ur solution is same as what i did.
      Thanks you for your cooperation.