Menu

Import account problem

2004-10-04
2013-05-02
  • vincentwong

vincentwong - 2004-10-04

After i imported the account element from the modified cvs file,the account hierarchy work well.
    But when i explore the hierarchy when clicking any folder, one of the folder diasppear and become a subfolder of other. Can anyone know this problem?
    I have double check my cvs file and make sure values in the account parent are correct.

• Redhuan D. Oon

Redhuan D. Oon - 2004-10-04

Hi,
      What comes to mind off-hand is the 'summary' value. Try to check that out. Also peek at the neighbouring fields. Some summary element is lurking to have made that one to fold under.

red1

• vincentwong

vincentwong - 2004-10-05

Hi,

I have checked my 'account summary' values in the cvs file. I chose 'Yes' when it act as a folder/subfolder and chose 'No' for others. Then it should refer to the 'account parent' to identify the hierarchy. However, the concole shows the error 'new child is an ancestor' and it moves node. So, it change the hierarchy.

vincent

• Redhuan D. Oon

Redhuan D. Oon - 2004-10-07

Hi vincent,
      So did that give u a clue? Its obvious the 'child as ancestor' is not logical. If u solve it say so, otherwise we can try something else.

red1