Menu

Tax retention according to a minimum

Juan Pablo
2007-03-12
2013-05-02
  • Juan Pablo

Juan Pablo - 2007-03-12

Hello to everyone!!!

I am a newbe to Compiere and currently I am trying to figure out how to set up tax retentions that are only applied if the price of the product is over a minimun base. If the the prices is under that base the taxt retention shloud not be made.

I'm not very experienced on this matter so I am not sure how retentions work in Compiere so please be patient.

Anayone know how to pull this off?

• Enrique Ruibal

Enrique Ruibal - 2007-03-12

Hi,

As far as I know at this point, Compiere doesn't automatically calculate TAX retentions, however there are a few work arounds to it, so If you may further elaborate on what you need with regard to this issue, I might be able to provide a useful hint.

Best Regards,

Enrique Ruibal

• Juan Pablo

Juan Pablo - 2007-03-21

Thank you very much for your help offer and I'm sorry for taking so long to write back. I was away for some time.

I need to stablish a tax retention system that is applied automatically whenever I purchase or sell goods. The retention rate depends on product or services categories and is only applied when the value of the purchase/sale is over a minimum. That minimum value changes for every product or service group.

• Enrique Ruibal

Enrique Ruibal - 2007-03-21

As I said, that is not built into Compiere's core functionality but you can extend it to perform as your request, maybe using some advanced features such as callouts and procedures.

Enrique Ruibal