Menu

add element in Product Accounting

2009-02-18
2013-05-02
  • Asif Iqbal Syed

Asif Iqbal Syed - 2009-02-18

Hello All,

How can I add a new element organization as *. I want to add account code 2241001 as deferred income in the product accounting window.  When Account Dialog opens It shows Organization only HQ. Even If I login as Organization * , it still shows HQ. Is there any to display * there.

Thanks.

• Kathy Pink

Kathy Pink - 2009-02-18

the org is irrelevant in the defaults as it will always be derived from the document

• Asif Iqbal Syed

Asif Iqbal Syed - 2009-02-19

Thank you for your reply. As you mentioned It's true that org is irrelevant. However, if I created second organization say store , in the product accounting window I see the account shows HQ-224001- which I can change to my store. Wouldn't it be better If it display *-224001-.. so that this accounting corresponds to all organization.

In my understanding, system creates default account combination started with * when first time the client is created using Accounting_US.csv.

I created a new field in C_acctschema_default a new field P_Income_account and also add a new field in m_product_acct as P_Income_acct both should be populated with the Combination ID.

I have already created the client . So I cannot add default account in Accounting_US.csv file.

Is there any way to make the combination start with * or not possible.

Thanks.

• albert

albert - 2009-02-19

Let you know a little conflit from Accounting-Kernel...

Accounting Kernel can't know the data of New-Element for what transaction...........

You need modify Doc.java and Doc_Invoice.java/Doc_InOut.java

• Asif Iqbal Syed

Asif Iqbal Syed - 2009-02-19

Thanks a lot