Menu

problem loggin in

2003-08-26
2013-05-02
  • David HM Spector

After what appears to be a successful installation (all of the  RUN_Env and RUN_Server scripts seem to work properly) I cannot log in using the web interface. 
    I get

HTTP ERROR: 503 javax.servlet.ServletException: WLogin.init
    RequestURI=/compiere/WLogin                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

from the web page, and the following as output from Run_Serve2.sh:

This is under RH9.

Any suggestions?

12:07:20,874 WARN  [jbossweb] WARNING: Exception for /compiere/WLogin
    javax.servlet.UnavailableException: javax.servlet.ServletException: WLogin.init
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.getServlet(ServletHolder.java:315)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:333)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$Chain.doFilter(WebApplicationHandler.java:342)
            at org.compiere.www.WFilter.doFilter(WFilter.java:128)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$Chain.doFilter(WebApplicationHandler.java:334)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationHandler.java:286)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:
    :
    :
    :

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2008-01-08

Hi...

I'm same problem...
      When open the jboss/server/compiere/...

I haven't the file .war, ear and others...

I think that i need run deploy tool to create that files... but i don't know how do this....

I'm using the Eclipse IDE.. so if some body have an idea about how build.xml i need run... =]

Thank's