#77 Scmbug integration fails with multiple Bug IDs

closed-fixed
nobody
None
5
2008-07-22
2008-07-21
rob_webset
No

I found a strange bug that passed me by when I was helping with the Scmbug integration.

The create Topic will fail if more than one Bug ID is supplied. This is caused by the list of bug IDs getting spaces inseted between the comas. Fix for this is simple, in the file ScmBug.pm function getDiff replace:

my $affected_files_list = $self->{scmbug}->get_affected_files( $bugids );

with:

my $raw_bugids = $bugids;
$raw_bugids =~ s/ //g;

my $affected_files_list = $self->{scmbug}->get_affected_files( $raw_bugids );

Thanks

Rob

Discussion

  • David Sitsky
    David Sitsky
    2008-07-22

    • status: open --> closed-fixed
     
  • David Sitsky
    David Sitsky
    2008-07-22

    Logged In: YES
    user_id=208928
    Originator: NO

    Thanks - I've put the following in:

    # Remove spaces from the comma-separated list of bug ids so that
    # "123, 456" is transformed to "123,456" which is the form
    # Scmbug::ActivityUtilities expects.
    $bugids =~ s/ //g;
    my $affected_files_list = $self->{scmbug}->get_affected_files($bugids);